Stay Strapped - By Nicole Kirkland - Black Patent Lycra Strappy Heel
tag: heels dance shoe, strappy heels dance shoe, comfortable heels dance shoe, secure heels for dance class, elastic strappy heel
"Stay Strapped is my “basic” heel that can be worn anytime and for any class. We all need that go-to heel that we can always trust to do it’s job. The straps with this heel are snug and I like how the straps make a criss-cross pattern up the foot and ankle." Nicole Kirkland
- Vegan materials
- Majority of straps are made of a double layered stretch lycra for maximum support and stability
- One set of straps are made of vegan patent leather and are adjustable for additional support
- Part over toes is peep and made of solid vegan leather
- VERY SNUG FITTING
- Great for narrow feet
- Wide width should size up
- Feet won’t slip with our soft non-slip inner lining
- Great stability with a solid toe box
- Easy on and off with zipper on back
- Extreme comfort and extended wear with ultra comfort padded inner sole
- Everyday and every way use with our smooth PU outer sole or rubber sole
- SIZES GO UP TO SIZE 15 AND ARE IN WOMEN'S SIZES. (Sizes 12 - 15 in 4 and inch heels)!! FOR MEN AND WOMEN !!!
- PLEASE CONVERT YOUR MEN'S SIZE TO A WOMEN'S SIZE.
Delivery: In stock items ship within one business day
Fit and Sizing: SIZING GUIDE.
Heel Height Options: See our HEEL CHART
Special Custom Request: If you would like to further customize your shoes beyond the options provided above please read through our SPECIAL CUSTOM SHOES ARTICLE.
Our no-questions asked damaged product warranty gives you complete protection so depending on the extent of damage you can get a replacement, completely free! Read details HERE
We make returns and exchanges easy. You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. We process returns within 3 to 5 business days once we receive items. Credits are posted 2 to 3 business days once the request is processed.
For more information and instructions on how to process a return or exchange please click HERE