Gladysse - Gold Open Toe Thigh High Gladiator Garter Boot - Made to order
- Pre-orders and Custom orders take 4-6 weeks to deliver.
- Don't wait 6 to 8 weeks for us to restock your shoes, simply pre-order exactly what you want below and we will have it delivered to your door within 4 to 6 weeks!
- You select the perfect combination of size, heel, sole and color and we lovingly make you your unique pair of shoes. Delivered to your door within 4-6 weeks.
- Ultra Customize:
- Click HERE here to find out how you can further customize your shoes.
Tag:open toe gladiator style thigh high garter boot, crisscross design chap boot, sexy vegan dance thigh highs
Gladysse is fierce. Wear these over leggings, skinny jeans, short shorts or skirts, stockings or for the fishnets over just a leotard or bikinis. One of our newest mold of heels that go sky high up the thigh and into a Garter Belt. It has an open toe that is sexy and secure. Features a unique criss cross design all the way up the leg.
The boot part is about 33 inches (about 84cm) tall in the front higher part. Garter straps are fastened to the boot by metallic rings. This strap is adjustable to accommodate different heights from 9 inches (about 23cm) to 15 inches (about 39cm). The straps connect to a belt.
A good way to measure your height to see if this boot will work well is to stand on your tippy toes (because it has a heel) and measure from the floor to your natural waist. As long as your measurement is between 42 and 48 inches (between 107 and 125cm) the height will work great. The belt comes in a standard of 39 inches (about 100cm) but larger can be requested. There is a zipper on the back from the top of the calf down to the heel. Then there are laces from the top of the zipper up to allow for adjustability for different tight thicknesses.
The max calf measurement for this boot is 14 inches around (about 37cm). The material does stretch a bit to make it comfortable to move in.
- Memory Foam double thickness padding for extreme comfort
- Non-slip anti-bacterial inner lining for sweaty feet
- HIGH Quality VEGAN outer materials
- Laces up the back of the thigh for a customized fit
- Zipper from the calf to the ankle
- Specialized shank for overall support and flexibility
- Shoes are designed to withstand long hours dancing providing significantly less pain and pressure.
- CUSTOMIZABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- SUEDE SOLE (maximum flexibility) SLIP & GRIP (for dance floors only) STREET SOLE (smooth for spins, turns, and slides, can be worn on all surfaces)
- HEEL HIGHT OPTIONS 3.5, 4 and 4.2"
- SIZES GO FROM 4 UP TO SIZE 15 (Sizes 12 - 15 in 4 and 4.2 inch heels)!! FOR MEN AND WOMEN !!!
- See description for detailed measurements on the boot, straps and belt
Delivery: Pre-orders and custom orderstake 4-6 weeks to deliver. For more information about Custom Orders please see article HERE
Fit and Sizing: You should always measure both of your feet to ensure the best fit. Please see our SIZING GUIDE.
Heel Height Options: See our HEEL CHART
Sole Options: Our street sole is for all surfaces as a fashion, every day shoe. Also great for dancing. It has a smooth surface that allows for effortless spins and glides.
Special Custom Request: If you would like to further customize your shoes beyond the options provided above please read through our SPECIAL CUSTOM SHOES ARTICLE.
Damaged Item / Product Warranty
Burju shoes are made to last and designed for perfection.
However, in the unfortunate event, that your Burju shoes are damaged, we’ve got your back... or rather your sole!
Our no-questions asked damaged product warranty gives you complete protection so depending on the extent of damage you can get a replacement, completely free! Read details HERE
We make returns and exchanges easy. You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. We process returns within 3 to 5 business days once we receive items. Credits are posted 2 to 3 business days once the request is processed.
For more information and instructions on how to process a return or exchange please click HERE