The Kona print evokes dynamic power and movement, reflective of the Hawaiian trade winds in which it is named after. With a halter-style neckline and peekaboo keyhole cut-out, this midlength top reverses from print to solid—adding versatility to any look.
Made using post-consumer recycled plastic — 84% RPET and 16% spandex.
- Prints designed in-house in Los Angeles with love
- Soft and sustainable fabric meant to be worn from day to night, perfect for minimalist closets
- Cold water wash and hang dry and the colors and fit will last for years
- Versatile clothing: Tops and shorts are also swimwear
- Reversible styles for double the sustainability
- 4 way stretch for support and control
- RPET is anti-microbial, wrinkle free and stain resistant making it great for travel
- Save the planet, and look good doing it
We make returns and exchanges easy. You may return most new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. We process returns within 3 to 5 business days once we receive items. Credits are posted 2 to 3 business days once the request is processed.
For more information and instructions on how to process a return or exchange please click HERE